Monday, June 4, 2007

MOVIE WEEK

Esta semana he visto varias películas, la mayoría por primera vez solo la Melinda/Melinda y El laberinto del fauno las había visto. Aquí tienen mis "resúmenes". (Citas)

GRIZZLY MAN (2005)


Werner Herzog: And what haunts me, is that in all the faces of all the bears that Treadwell ever filmed, I discover no kinship, no understanding, no mercy. I see only the overwhelming indifference of nature. To me, there is no such thing as a secret world of the bears. And this blank stare speaks only of a half-bored interest in food. But for Timothy Treadwell, this bear was a friend, a savior.




THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND (2006)


Idi Amin: Is there anything that you have done that is good, Nicholas? You came to Africa to play the white man. But we aren't a game. We're real. This room is real. Your death will be the first real thing that has happened to you.







EL LABERINTO DEL FAUNO (2006)

Fauno: Al principio de los tiempos viviían en armonia los bosques, los hombres y las criaturas mágicas...
















SYLVIA (2003)


Sylvia Plath: There's a stake in your fat black heart. And the villagers never liked you. They are dancing and stamping on you. They always knew it was you. Daddy, daddy, you bastard, I'm through.















MELINDA AND MELINDA (2004)


Melinda: I moved there for him. He was gorgeous. He was talented, he was sexy, he was a doctor, he was charming...
Hobie: Yes, but where's the attraction?
Melinda: He just knew how to touch me.
Hobie: You mean emotionally?
Melinda: No, with his hands.







THE NUMBER 23 (2007)


Walter Sparrow: I once read that the only philosophical question that matters, is whether or not to commit suicide... I guess that makes me a philosopher.










PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END (2007)


Barbossa: I trust you to know your place in front of Captain Sao Feng.


Elizabeth Swann: Is he that terrifying?


Barbossa: He's a lot like meself, but absent me merciful nature and sense of fair play.




CARS (2006)

Mater: What's your name?

Lightning McQueen: You... you don't know my name?

Mater: No, uh... no, I know your name. Is your name Mater too?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Prefiero a los medicos, a los abogados, a las parteras... a cualquier cosa antes que a los escritores, son la cosa mas narcisista que existe"- Sylvia Plath.

"Le hablo a Dios pero el cielo está vacío"- Sylvia Plath

Adri said...

De las que has visto, la Silvia y el laberinto del fauno me encantaron. La de 23 me decepciono porque creo que despues de eterno resplandor ninguna actuacion de Jim Carey va a ser tan buena como esa y melinda y melinda.. es que simplemente detesto a woody allen, todas sus peliculas tienen el mismo dialogo!!!!!! yo no se porque todo el mundo lo idolatra o talvez no entiendo el concepto de sus peliculas :S